Civil Design Technician
The Woodlands, TX
Landplan Engineering, PA is a civil engineering and land development firm of around 20-25 professionals serving Kansas, Missouri, and Texas. We specialize in Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, and Surveying. We have been in business since 1979 and have plenty of sustainable work ready for a new family member to join us!
We have a need for a Civil Design Technician/Drafter fluent in AutoCAD Civil 3D for our The Woodlands, TX office. This career opportunity is not a remote position. You will be expected to work Monday through Friday in the office with occasional errands and trips to project sites required.
If you are an artistic, motivated, and dedicated person with drafting and/or design experience this may be the career choice for you!
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
- Good relationship with other employees
- Meets deadlines
- Works well independently or collaborating
- Plan sets assembled correctly
- Quantity take-offs completed with no errors
- Assistance provided to other employees in harmony with ongoing work
- Proficiency in computer use improving
- Able to assist in the design process
- Red lines corrected accurately
- All computer files conform to the Landplan Engineering Computer File Formatting System
- Closely follows all company policies and procedures (i.e., timesheet submittal, expense reporting, work hours, etc.)
You will work on site plans, site grading, storm and sanitary sewer design, road layout, road design, and many other aspects dealing with the physical and naturally built environment.
If selected, you will work at our office in The Woodlands, TX and enjoy the benefits of being a Landplan employee which include:
- Competitive hourly wage $18.00 – $28.00 per hour commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with 5% matching
- 80 hours of vacation and 32 hours of sick leave per year
- 6 paid holidays
- Health insurance with 60% employer paid premium
- Dental insurance with 100% employer paid premium
- Affordable vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Continuing education assistance
- Quarterly opportunities for professional development and/or credit hours
Be more than an employee, be an investment, become an asset. We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only, EOE. (Sorry, Landplan Engineering, PA does not sponsor applicants for work visas)