Civil Engineer, PE
Landplan Engineering, PA is a Civil Engineering and Land Development firm of around 20 professionals serving Kansas and Missouri. We specialize in Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, and Surveying. We have been in business for 44yrs and have plenty of sustainable work ready for a new family member to join us!
We have a Project Civil Engineer position available in our Lawrence, KS office. This career opportunity is not remote, so you must be willing to drive to/from Lawrence, KS on Monday through Friday. We hope to find an early to mid-career engineer with a desire to get planted and grow strong with our team.
If selected, you will enjoy the benefits of being a Landplan employee which include:
- Competitive salary range of $95,000-115,000 commensurate with experience.
- 401(k) with 5% matching.
- 80 hours of vacation and 32 hours of sick leave per year.
- Six paid holidays.
- Health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield with 60% employer paid premium.
- Dental insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield – employer pays premiums!
- Affordable Vision insurance.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Free company lunch, catered every 1st Tuesday of the month.
- Continuing education assistance.
- Quarterly opportunities for credit hours.
Be more than an employee, be and investment, become an asset. We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals Only. EOE. (Sorry, Landplan Engineering, PA does not sponsor applicants for work visas)